My initial intent here was to just post my sons birth story to share in a widespread way with friends and family. I felt it was a bit too long for a facebook post, but still wanted to get the nearly overwhelming excitement and energy out of my system so I could relax and enjoy my newborn with my awesome husband.
As the past three weeks have positively FLOWN by I have found myself wanting to update and touch on other things. Things like handling a newborn with colic (maybe caused by a milk protein sensitivity) and an energetic ball of destruction known as a two year old. Things like nursing issues and cloth diapering SNAFUs.
So Here We Go? Maybe. I hope! Hopefully this will be a success. Hopefully I can help other new moms to their first or second or whatever number who feel like they are alone in what they're going through know they are NOT alone. I tend to be pretty optimistic when dealing with others, and I hope that this blog will help me see MY OWN situations in a more optimistic light as well. Hopefully this will be a kind of light therapy for my train wreck postpartum emotions, and a habit that allows me to quench my thirst for writing beyond that. This is hopefully a beginning. Help me make this a beginning and not an end. Keep an eye out for new posts and visit me often, Let's call it a date?
As the past three weeks have positively FLOWN by I have found myself wanting to update and touch on other things. Things like handling a newborn with colic (maybe caused by a milk protein sensitivity) and an energetic ball of destruction known as a two year old. Things like nursing issues and cloth diapering SNAFUs.
So Here We Go? Maybe. I hope! Hopefully this will be a success. Hopefully I can help other new moms to their first or second or whatever number who feel like they are alone in what they're going through know they are NOT alone. I tend to be pretty optimistic when dealing with others, and I hope that this blog will help me see MY OWN situations in a more optimistic light as well. Hopefully this will be a kind of light therapy for my train wreck postpartum emotions, and a habit that allows me to quench my thirst for writing beyond that. This is hopefully a beginning. Help me make this a beginning and not an end. Keep an eye out for new posts and visit me often, Let's call it a date?
No comments:
Post a Comment